Bardi COVID-19 April Update

12th April 2021

Due to Covid-19, we have had to cancel or postpone all the concerts that we had planned for the 2020-21 season.

We did manage to come together to make music again last October– the first time since March 2020 – but have been locked down since then. For more details, and a link to the video of the day find out more here.

We are hoping to do something similar in the summer if lockdown regulations permit; and we are busy planning an exciting season of public concerts starting in October 2021.
Rest assured, we WILL be back!

Further information will appear as soon as possible.

Latest News

Visual Portfolio, Posts & Image Gallery for WordPress